Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Some new. Some re-designed. All replacements.

I stumbled across these luxury beauties on Motor Authority and decided to share some of my favorites and most interesting here with you. I cannot decide which to post first so I am going to just post in Alphabetical order. Starting with Audi


2010 Audi A5 Sportback
From blogger


2010 Audi S7 Cabriolet
I was disappointed that Audi didn't follow in Lexus and BMW's footsteps and create a hardtop... but besides that - this is definitely one of my favorites of the bunch!
From blogger


2012 BMW 3 series
This amazing machine is hands down the most jaw-dropping of these new luxury vehicles. Finally BMW is making their four door sedans appealing to a younger crowd and styling the back similar to the comparable Audi S4,5 models and the Lexus IS models. This is an amazing upgrade for the 3 series, and if I am drooling over the sedan I will be the first one to order the coupe!
From blogger

From blogger


2010 BMW 5 Series
Again, this is a really successful facelift for the 5 series.
From blogger


2010 BMW 5 Series GT
This crossover vehicle reminds me of a smaller, more compact X6 with flares of a Prius. I can't decide if I like it or not but the more I look at it the more I think it is kind of cute! :)
From blogger

From blogger


2010 BMW X1
A baby brother to the X line-up (X3,X5,X6). Between this one and it's older brother X3 I give my vote to the X1. BMW is making some great improvements to their fleet.
From blogger


2011 Jaguar XJ
I am not a huge fan of Jaguars to begin with but I know a lot of people are and I thought this was a worthy car to add to this group of newbies so I'll add this guy in so you can tell me what you think. Personally, I think it just makes the others look better, but tell me what you think!
From blogger


I'm still thinking about waiting until 2012 to get that BMW 3 series... it is pretty appealing!! :)
I thought this song is fitting ;)

Replacement Girl-Drake - ft. Trey Songz

No comments:

Post a Comment